Pages


'Be strong, be strong and be strengthened!'

Thursday, February 22, 2007

THE VERDICT

February 22

Psalms 119:65 Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.

Here is the verdict of my heart towards you, Oh Lord

For the events that brought me peace, for those that caused my wrath
For the people that I have known, or never crossed my path

For every cup that I have drunk, for those that were denied
For every love that truly lived, for those that were belied

For each ill words that I have heard, for when you spared the strife
For every look that made me hurt, for those that gave me life

For my mother, for my father, the siblings I don’t have
Oh for the meat and for the wine, for the good, for the bad

For drops of refreshing waters, e’ven for the desert bleak
For hope in the songs that I’ve sang, when strong, when I was weak

For every good prayers that reigned, and for those you ignored.
For every good lessons that pained, for the peace, for the war

For the steps with the multitude, for times I stood alone
‘gainst the woe oh, that was so lewd , the e’vil oh that I bore

For the rain and, for the rainbow, the sun, yes the shadow
For my strength, for my weakness, for tears, for happiness

For my life lived with no regrets, till my soul flies to rest
I thank the God of high heavens, I am most richly blessed

Psalms 119:65 Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.

No comments: