Pages


'Be strong, be strong and be strengthened!'

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Daily Devotion Psalms 119;92

March 21, 2006

Psa 119:92 KJV  Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.

How much better to give the glory to God!  He has established the principles of life in the heavens as a reminder to us of His great love and care. Why worry? It would be easy to drown in the sea of cares that are our given-lot on this earth.

A burden so heavy, threatens to bury me.
An affliction so terrible, it blinds me from amazing grace.
An oppression so dark,  and without seeming end.
All I need is look up, and bathe in His gentle face.

They will all go,  they will all flee.
The demonic oppressor cannot stand a chance.
As soon as I see my King
I am back in the heavenly dance.

Oh my friend,Turn your head from the problems,
The troublesome  reality.  
Look to His Word, it is heavenly
Find peace, joy and life, it’s all free.
And perish not with those who would rather pay the fee.  

2Pe 1:4  Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Patrick Lumbroso
For past issues of the daily devotion go to my blog at:
http://hearthstoneministries.blogspot.com/

No comments: